Tuesday 24 March 2009

New wire

Yesterday I had my first replacement wire put in, and oh the pain! I know it will pass in a day or two, but in the meantime it's back to macaroni (which I can swallow whole) and chocolate cake (which requires no chewing!)

The painkillers aren't doing much good either.

On the other hand, I'm so happy to see how much movement there has been in only seven weeks. I'll load up new photos soon, but the top ones are re-aligning really smoothly which surprises me because I've hardly felt a thing.

Meanwhile, the bottom two front teeth are moving at an incredible pace (I've felt them too), leaving the two teeth that aren't linked up yet way behind. I now look like I have snake fangs lingering in my mouth! It's a little embarrassing.

I've had two spring coils put in to push some of the teeth apart to make room for the two fangs I now have. Photos will come shortly to make this easier to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment