Tuesday 17 March 2009

They're moving!

It's been about six weeks now and I'm quite amazed at how much the bottom two front teeth have moved forward, but they're leaving the other two behind because they're still not linked up with the wire. That was meant to be sorted the other day, but my dentist had to postpone. The new wire is happening next week now and I'm very excited that I'm seeing the results.

Talking is pretty much completely normal now, I'm getting used to the cement, although I'd prefer not to have it of course. The mammoth cleaning is becoming an easy part of my daily routine and I've not had to use the dental wax - probably because these are ceramic and don't irritate the gums as much as metal.

When the new wires are on I'll get some photos done to show the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment